eBay Hub/Drum Puller

According to my service manual, and also the car, itself- the 1966 Imp. has "
...a semi-floating type and may be divided into four sub-assemblies: flanged
axle drive shafts with related parts,...."

If anyone has one with a tapered rear axle shaft, then I assume that it was
added afterwards.

C. Thomas