website

Hi,
  The good news is  Manual wrote the Webmonsters to
say he has succesfully TRIPLED the bandwidth
(capacity) of the "Internet Pipe" to the IML server.
The bad news is  it did not really help anything. He
is hosting another HIGH bandwidth site on the same
server that the IML runs off of and it has sucked down
all the extra bandwidth.
So..
He has given the other site a 2 week notice to find a
higher capacity server to be hosted from.
What this means is even though we now have a much
faster connection, for the next 2 weeks the IML site
will still be slow.  One other concession is the
removal of the Movie files till the other site is off
his server.
Sorry but that is the best Manuel can do.
Jeff