73 Imp window motor

I doubt that it is your gears.  In my experience when the gears go, you can't "Help" the glass up.  Sometimes you can "Pull" it up but usually it is frozen in place.  If it acts like the motor just isn't strong enough to do the job it is probably due to one of two things:

1- Binding or stuck linkage.  A little WD40 to loosen and then some white grease did wonders for my 73 with that problem

2- Replace the motor.

Kerry

  Stevan Licina <licina1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Randy,I also have a prob with my right rear window which if rolled down has
to be helped to put back up.the motor is in good condition so I am gathering
the gears need replacing,Van you find out if your local parts house has or
can get replacement gears and how much.that would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks In Advance.
Stevan Licina
Griffith,In
72 Imperial Lebaron