Early 60's Imperial keys

Any idea where I can get some? Had the 2 Dr 62 Ignition replaced, and only have on key that will fit. Would like a back up Ignition key. Denis, Redwood City, Ca.

The original keys are made of aluminum.  I have a set for our 63 Le Baron and
the 66 Le Baron is getting keyed the same since we don't have the originals
for it.  It also makes it nicer to have on set of keys that are for every
thing.

                                 Rodger & Gabby