Early 60's Imperial keys

Hello:

Does anyone have a pair of early 60's factory Imperial keys that they no
longer have a use for?  I would also be interested in what years these were
used fr my knowledge as well as the list.  I collect keys and I don't have
an example of these in my collection.  Cut and used is fine as long as they
are in fair to good shape.  These are the ones with the crowns on them,
round trunk key and odd-shaped squarish switch key.  Maybe some of you with
multiple parts cars can help, I would appreciate it.

Dave Knight