1967 electrical problem

Well, the Dallas meet went off pretty much w/o a hitch. The only real problem
that came up was the headlight switch on my '67 started smoking and
subsequently I have no running lights, brake lights, and dash lights. The
headlights are still working and no fuses appear to be blown . Has anybody
had any kind of experience with this sort of  problem ? All comments and
suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Marc

' 67 Crown Coupe

'