It's All About Dick Benjamin, Baby

It took me a while to realize that's what Puff Daddy was singing....

Actually, in this case, it's all about Dick Benjamin's 1968 Imperial Crown
4-d. hardtop, receiving it's 10 seconds of fame as part of a Genuity TV ad
set in 1969.  Dick mentioned this ad on the list a couple weeks ago when it
aired during a golf tournament, and he has been kind enough to provide a
tape of the ad to be "broadcast" on the club website.  Here's the link:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Benjamin/index.htm

Thanks, Dick!

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise