73 Imp window motor

Randy, I was able to find a new motor for my 73 at my local "old" parts store.  They are different left to right but the motor is the same.  When one of mine died, the "new" motor was, of course for the other side.  I just unscrewed the gear from the motor and put the new motor on the used gear.  Works fine.  The motor was about 75 bucks.

Kerry

54,57,61,64,73 Imps

  randy martin <publicservant1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
My '73 LeBaron needs some window motors (l/rear, r/front, l/front). Does anyone have these available new anymore (NOS or aftermarket) ??  Thanks!
Randy
'73 Imperial w/ABS (how rare is that?)

Do You Yahoo!?