Please WELCOME New Member, Biff DeMartino (1962)

Please WELCOME New Member, Biff DeMartino (1962)

New Subscriber(s): BIFF DeMARTINO
Email Address is: bdemartino@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Eastern Idaho

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown Imperial Convertible metalic blue, white interior,
black top with glass window. All options except cruise. Complete reworked
suspension with disc brakes, extra heavy torsion bars, extra leaves in the
rear. Great Car!!

Self-Introduction: This car  has had several phases of modifications. The
413 even after a complete rebuild suffered due to the extra convertible
weight. It is now powered by a crispt 440. I also went 500 rpm. over the
stock stall for the torque converter. Brakets were frabricated to upgrade
the center support bearing for an easy to replace GM.The rear is out of a 72
police cruiser with 5/5 Imperial axels and 11"x3" brakes. The car was
completely restored by Robin Wicklund (a master at his craft who had
restored several vehicles for the Imperial Palace in
Las Vegas)after it was smashed during an episode of "Crime Story". It is now
time to freshen the "StarShip" and once again a complete restoration. I need
your assistance to locate parts. Plese Help Thank you Biff DeMartino