Club site

I was often wondering who pays for this marvelous site? I also do scenery design for Microsoft's Flight Simulator, and as time goes by, more and more of the flight sim sites are now charging for exclusive service, in other words if you want to get into the site for all the freebies, you need to pay. Our IMPERIAL site is fantastic, and I can spend hours on it browsing through ads, etc. I am willing to pay for the flight sim sites I use most often, and would be even more willing to pay for a site which is so helpful for giving me information about my favorite car the Imperial. Thanks Leslie for a link to Manuel, I will certainly send him some help, and thanks Manuel. After all, it was this website which I stumbled upon that eventually led to the purchase of my wonderful Imperial, in fact I found it right here in the Imperials for sale section! Bill '59 Crown