Re:Re: IML: All set for Dallas!/directions requested?

Re:Re: IML: All set for Dallas!/directions requested?

Hi, This is Marc from Houston spending the night in Dallas. To answer this
question as to how best to get to Kellers Drive-in on Nothwest Hiway in Dallas
Texas it is as follows: If you live south of Dallas at some point before you
get to Dallas you will be heading north, the only way to get to Kellers in an
efficient manner is to take 45-N this is known in Dallas as the Central
Expessway, upon entering Dallas from the south on 45-N you will see downtown
Dallas on your left - KEEP GOING - stay on 45-N until you see the Lovers -
Southwestern street exit and take it, turn right at the light go past Amesbury
, Skillman, and then to Abrams turn left on Abrams until you hit NW Hiway then
turn right. Kellers is on the left across the street from Pep Boys. Do Not take
I-20 or I-35 you WILL get lost. If you have any further questions please call
me at 1-214-570-8834.