Body/Paint free estimates

   I live in northern CA and I got an estimate on my 55 to paint. This person
will take off the body from the frame and have it media blasted. This
inculdes the doors, inner fenders, fenders, hood and trunk lid. I have to
pull the trim and gut the interior. The estimated cost is 4,500 for painting
the whole car inside and out. This does not include dents.