Body/Paint free estimates

Hello folks This guy with the paint job is shaky, I wouldn't let him paint any of my cars! Short story, I had a guy bring in his Imperial for an engine overhaul in 83 I finished it in about 3 weeks, he picked it up paid the bill and brought it back for it's free 500 mile service a few weeks latter. after two days he didn't pick up his car! so I called him and he said he was going thru a divorce could I keep it for a few weeks till he found a place to hid it.  Well he came in june 2001! 18 yrs latter! I charged him 250.00 for storage for getting it running again, new battery cleaned the carb etc. This guy is outa sight, my advice is stay away he doesn't want the job and priced it that way!  Just my thoughts.  Asa Looking forward to seeing the gang in Dallas