Thanks Rodger for negative feedback

In a message dated 3/20/2002 9:05:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Imperial59crown@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I remember some posts a while ago
 which said Toyota, or one of the other Japanese cars makes a float that
 works. Any serious ideas? >>

The was an IML reference once, but for exactly what year Imperial, I don't
know.            "If you need a new brass float for your Imperial, they are
available from Ford.
There part # COAZ920-2B Float is an exact replacement for the Mopar float
and it costs only about $3.50 each."

Roy
67 Crowm FDHT