Thanks Rodger for negative feedback

Thanks Roger for your answer, I really think we should drop all the Chevy crap, after all we are all fellow Imperialists. I promise to never show you my engine if I ever meet you. Seriously, I remember some posts a while ago which said Toyota, or one of the other Japanese cars makes a float that works. Any serious ideas? Bill '59 Crown