Dallas Meet ?

Sigh!

If some one wants to take the lead at this point and make a definitive
statement about where we could meet, I'd sure appreciate it.  An easy to
find, mid-way point between Dallas and Fort Worth would be best, preferably
a place where we can eat inside.  Not a drive through.  Not at that time of
the morning.

I am looking forward to meeting someone, at least.  I am going to be up
there anyway, and if nothing else pans out I'll trot off up to Sanger, to
the CTC scrap yard.

Hugh