Florida Holidays

We are taking a vacation in Florida from April 25th till May 10th.
We would be very delighted if somebody could give us some good advice what
is worth seeing
(f.e. Mopar shops, collections ect.)
Are there any Mopar or Imperial or Chrysler meetings during this time ??

Thanks a lot !!!

Greetings from Switzerland

Patrik + Marisa Strub

patrik.strub@xxxxxxxxxx