stuck trunk lock

When you pull the back seat a small kid can get in and do the job
My 8 year old son did some things for my behind the dash of my 57 imp
mij hands to big he could do the job
the only problem is that he don't like old cars so i have to bribe him every
time I want him to do something :)
Remco
57 4dr Ht