1963 Imperial convertible in Long Island, NY

1963 Imperial convertible in Long Island, NY

Hi Danny and gang
    I just bid on the Imperial 63 conv on e-bay. If anybody wants, let me
know how high you want to spend on it and you can have it for what I have
into it. I will tow it home and get it running . The reason I want it is
so I can see how to put the ac in mine which is a 62 conv. I will also
get a title for the car which it dosen't have now. I would really like to
play with this one especially just to bust everyones chops at work as
they already think I'm nuts for having 13 projects. I am great at
mechanical work but not at body work so this might be a great way for
someone to get a running conv reasonable.
   Thanks
   Allan R. bigdaddy_6
   62 conv in process and hopefully a 63 conv soon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1813697480