Disk Brake conversion

The 300 site that Philippe refers to also has a disk
brake conversion to a 61 300 using 72 Imperial parts.
It is a near bolt on and I SUSPECT it would be the
same for 61+ Imps.  Since I have a 72 Imp subframe and
a bunch of 61's I'll look into this when I start the
61 Limo project.

Here is the link:

http://www.crossrams.com/imperialswap/swap1.html

Kerryp