Friday Night Imperial Chat (If the Server is up)

Friday Night Imperial Chat (If the Server is up)

Okay.......It's chat night, and if you are like me in Colorado, and it's cold and snowing, there is no reason to go anywhere.  So,.....NO EXCUSE! Come and chat, it's to cold to work on your car or go to the mall and there isn't anything worth watching on TV so come and chat with some fellow crazy Imperialists!

Here is the "How To's":

And the Times:

USA TIME ZONES:

Honolulu, Hawaii: 3:00 PM, Friday
Anchorage, Alaska: 4:00 PM, Friday
Pacific: 5:00 PM, Friday
Mountain: 6:00 PM, Friday
Central: 7:00 PM, Friday
Eastern: 8:00 PM, Friday

OUTSIDE USA:

Amsterdam, Netherlands: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Berlin, Germany: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Buenos Aires, Argentina: 10:00 PM, Friday
Canberra, Australia: 11:00 AM, Saturday
Cape Town, South Africa: 3:00 AM, Saturday
Djakarta, Indonesia: 8:00 AM, Saturday
Helsinki, Finland: 3:00 AM, Saturday
London, England: 1:00 AM, Saturday
Paris, France: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Pyongyang, Korea: 10:00 AM, Saturday
Toronto, Canada: 8:00 PM, Friday
Vancouver, Canada: 5:00 PM, Friday

Thank your maker at least once a day.....God, Allah, Budda...Whoever....
Mitch