59:Checking Fluid level

To check the fluid level on a bellows unit car, as Phillipe suggests, start
the motor and have someone depress the brake pedal to its maximum extent.
My eight year does this for me by pushing with both hands.  Have a block of
wood, about four ins, but a little more is better, and get ready to put it
in between the vacuum tank and the bellows when it is fully retracted.  You
can then turn off the engine.
When the job is completed, have some one depress the pedal again and remove
the wood.

The FSM refers to a special Mopar tool instead of the wood to keep the unit
retracted.  The wood however works just fine.

Bleeding the brakes will require your helper to be a little more involved.

Hugh
"Until further notice, celebrate everything."