fmm strikes again

Oh my gawd.  Can't ebay bidders READ?  Frank Mitchell is selling repro
inner fnder splash shields on ebay and some fool did a pair up to $178!
These are the correct parts for 67-68 Imperial and earlier C-bodies.
Frank probably has dozens of pairs of these and clearly states that the
parts he is selling are "new replacements" for Mopar #xyz.  Still the
bidding madness continues.  He's gotta be smiling tonight!

Pete in PA