Ticking noise

  Dear Kerry
Befor you do any thing else check around you heat damper this where i found
mine one time but i had did what you have dun and felt like a fool when it
was that the heat damper had rusted out this leaves 2 holes in the ex where
the heat damper was i will bet this is what is wrong you can put your hand
donw ther but dont burn your self ok
                  A IMPERIAL FRIND
                   BOB CRONIN
62,63 IMP AND 63 NEW YOURKER. LET ME KNOW IF THIS WAS IT