IML website down till Friday.

FYI, The IML web site is down till Friday.   Here is
the message I just got there;

SERVER DTE3 SYSTEM NOTICES:

Unfortunately due to bandwidth consumption we have
been forced to temporarily close the following
websites:

3wheeler.org
imperialclub.com

An order to increase our bandwidth to service these
sites has been placed, and we expect to reopen the
above sites on 3/15/02. In the meantime, please note
that email and mailing list systems are still
operating as usual for the above sites.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
The Down To Earth Network staff.