fuselage leaks

Mark:
     I'm not familiar with "Fuselage" Imperials.   I drive a 1939
"Tank".
Do a search for Silica gel on "Google"
If the water gathers in a puddle, the
silica gel would not solve the problem.
If the moisture is condensation it may
serve the purpose.  I use the bags in my
out side storage cars & it works well.  Much freight from overseas has
the gel in the containers.  If you know some one at a company or
warehouse that receives over seas shipments, that may be a source.

Jim     1939 Custom Imperial C24 Limo