1965 Imperial Headlight Doors, Tech Bulletins, ETC

1965 Imperial Headlight Doors, Tech Bulletins, ETC

Thad,
I, for one, would love to see such an article as you refer to for the
headlight covers,(as well as any other articles directed towards the 1964-66
models) and how you tell one year from the other (unless its obvious such as
the front grills. I don't know all that much about
which-years-fit-which-other-years but if I can help you out with a picture
of the front headlight glass covers for a 1966, let me know and I will send
you one from my trusty old digital camera!...it won't be professional
quality but should be fine for your article.
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx