68 4 door sedans out there?.

At 11:31 AM 3/12/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>hey just got into the office...but i have a 68' 4dr hdtp that will be
>operational within the next month...

Excellent, did not know yours was a sedan.  So, we have two 68 sedans
within 250 miles of each other!  I think so far 4 sedans have shown
up.  One, the dark green in the 68 year site (Carl Gefken), one golden with
green interior (Ron Parent, I think a tiny picture of that car is on the
spotter guide), my light green metallic white top, and yours.  What color
is yours?
D^2, 2x68s, one of which, a sedan, in need of cosmetic work that is not
going to happen any time soon!