Re:64/65 Convert windshield exchange

I had  never realized this difference till one time at an Imperial
picnic, We had a bout 15 Imperial of various years all lined up & I
happened to be looking from one side of the you & the difference of the
windshield shapes caught my attention. What a lively discussion we had
on this topic after all took notice. It seems that many of the
windshields must have been replaced at one tine or another, since the
"shape" wasn't restricted to any certain year.
John