Re:65 windshields

There was a thread awhile back concerning replacement windshields for 65
Imperial convertibles. As I didn't own a 65 at that time so I simply scaned
over and didn't pay much attention to it. Well now I'm the proud owner of a
midnight blue 65 convertible/white top and interior. One of the minor
problems is a windshield with a wiper scrape and a BB shot hole both are on
the passenger side and other than cosmetics doesn't rally bother the driving
of the car. My question for the members is this, can the scratch and bb hole
be repaired? And if not what windshields will fit the 65 vert opening? and
where would you look to find a good windshield. Thanks in advance, Joe 64
Coupe,& 65 vert