response to unamerican activities

i feel the need to say im no longer interested in a group that restricts the american right of speach im asshamed of you all good by...please remove me from your unamerican list PERMANENTLY....im sorry for all the sheep left to be led by a (pun indended) imperialist group...stan ( interested in life)....lemkuil

----- Original Message -----
From: Moderator
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 12:12 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: everyone *R*E*A*D*

Rules are opsted every month.   READ  them.

Do NOT use all CAPS!

NO more model car posts!

NO more t-shirt posts!

TRIM replies!

If you have to wonder if it is off topic,it is, so do NOT post!

This is  IMPERIAL  list. NOT Chevy,Ford,go-cart,knitting.

You may reply to this post by hitting [REPLY].

Do NOT post about this post or any contents of this post on the
list. If you feel the need to do so then the admin group will
feel the need to suspend you for two weeks.

       NO EXCEPTIONS!