68 sedan or hardtop? was 68 4 door sedans out there?.

68 sedan or hardtop? was 68 4 door sedans out there?.

D2, thanks for your response but I already knew about the physical differences
between the sedan and the hardtop.  What I meant was, having owned both, what
is the major difference from a driver's perspective?  Is there any reason to
like one over the other?

The real reason I'm asking is, I've thought of buying a sedan but wonder if
it's worth it since the hardtop & the sedan are so similar.  However, I've
liked the solid feel of every sedan I've ridden in . . .

Mark