My New Alternator

Hello Steve, the new chevy alternator has been charging more than my Visa Card, and that's been a lot lately! I drove her on her longest outing yet, and she performed like a dream! Some new bushings to get the creaks out, and I will have myself the creme de la creme in the auto world. I even had someone call out to me tonight to ask me if it was a '59. When I told him he hit it right on the head he told me it was a really beautiful car. I told him thanks, and drove off into the night. My Imperial gets more attention than any other car I've ever owned, and rightfully so! Bill '59 Crown