My New Alternator

Hi Steve, So far the alternator is working out wonderful. I still don't have a gauge in it to measure it's charging power, but the turn signals, and dash lights are my indicators right now, and they are brighter than ever. In about an hour I will be taking my Imperial on it's longest trip since I've had it, almost up to Los Angeles. I have gotten some flack from fellow Imperialists about upgrading to an alternator, and the other day when my mechanic was driving my car, he made a comment on the poor placement of the dash mounted rear view mirror, and suggested that I hang one from up above. I told him that the Mopar police were already after me for the alternator, and to change the mirror position would certainly lead to life imprisonment! Bill '59 Crown