From: "Leslie K" <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Please welcome a new member Rick Burke
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:18:24 -0800

New Subscriber(s): Rick Burke
Email Address is: burkerwfl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Car(s) owned: I don't own one at present, but I'd eventually like to!

Self-Introduction: I've been a Chrysler fan ever since I bought a 1976
Chrysler Newport back in the 80s and renovated it to be my daily driver when
I was living in the Midwest.  It was followed by a 1983 Fifth Avenue and a
1989 Plymouth Acclaim.  I discovered Imperials when a friend of mine bought
a 1962 Imperial LeBaron Hardtop way back when.  If I had to name particular
favorites, the 1962, 1968, 1973-75 would be my choices.