please read

Hi to all,

I'd like to publicly request that everyone trims his/her posts and sends
in plain text only.  I'm in digest mode and here's what's happening:

The latest digest didn't contain many messages.  One message had 5? "Re"
attachments and took up 20 percent of the digest.  Several other
messages had the text repeated, the dupe in html with lots of gibberish
coding.  I think the IML list "do's" include trimming posts and using
plain text.

Sure I can scroll down through all the padding but, sorry, the last
digest was the one that put me over the edge.

In other news, another Mopar list has put out a warning to anyone buying
parts (lenses) on ebay from a seller named "desertnos."  This seller is
actually one Gary Whitehead from Palm Springs, CA.

All I know is that other Mopar enthusiasts have nothing good to say
about him.  He has apparently been banned from selling in Hemmings,
Mopar Collector Guide, etc. and has turned to ebay.  Caveat Emptor.

Okay, commence firing!
Pete in PA