Spring Anniston Meet/April 12,13,14

One more thing about the Anniston Gathering.  The 888
number that Jeff gives below gets an answering machine
and they'll call you back.  The direct number that
they answer is 256-236-0503.  If you do not tell them
that you are part of the Alabama Packard and you want
one of the 'blocked' rooms, they will tell you they
are sold out for April 12-13.

I was late making my reservation and don't know how
many rooms are blocked but I'd not delay if you think
you are going to go.

Finally, one more reason to attend is that you will
get to meet the famous Jeff Carrothers (IML Member
Spotlight) in person!  (he's gonna kill me for that..
:)  )

kerryp