IML Member of the Month, March 2002

We are pleased to anounce the inaugural recipient of the IML's
new "Monthly Member Spotlight".  Each month, we will recognize one
club member, showcasing their car(s) in photos, and conducting an
online "interview" with them.  Just like Rolling Stone! :-)

We hope you'll take this opportunity to get to know one of our
fellow club members a little better by clicking on the link below.

Without further ado, the winner is....
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Spotlight/Mar02/index.htm

Sincerely,

The Imperial Mailing List Staff