'83 Needs a Pigtail

Hi Bill,
      I don't know where you can find the orig connector but you might be
able to match something up if you go to a good parts store and ask to see
the electrical illustrated book which is loaded with pictures. If you go
thru the pictures, there might be a plug that you can cut off an end or
something like that and have virtually a new plug. I have also had good
luck thru the years with new connectors and forming a plug out of
silicone or a soft polyurethane. E-mail me off list if I can help. I am
also in jersey.
    Allan R.