'83 Needs a Pigtail

Hi All,
     Need some advice on where to find an odd part for the '83. When we
purchased it, the plastic pigtail (3 pronged wire) that plugs into the
Airflow sensor was disintegrated, so a little fussing and I managed to rig
(duct tape, super glue...) it to plug it back in, but it has been failing as
of late and I'd like to make the proper repair and just splice a new one on
and plug it in and not worry about it. Thought to find the pigtail at an
electronics store...dealer..junkyard..no luck. So, has anyone any ideas on
where to find one of these elusive items?
Thanks again-
 Bill P
 NJ '83