'63 Crown Imp. 4-door found on used car lot.

'63 Crown Imp. 4-door found on used car lot.

To anyone in Southern Calif., or any other interested
persons...I came across a pretty clean '63 Crown 4-dr
for sale on on a used car lot near Sun City.  The
dealer claimed it ran fine.  The interior had been
redone, kind of a lavender-brown? color, but was in
good shape.  dash was dark red, steering wheel looked
fine, heater controls were pushed inside ther trim. No
a/c, but has factory cruise.  Asking price: $3,495.
Call/visit:  AZ-TEX Sales, 25351 Trumble Ave.
Romoland, Ca. 92585  (909) 928-0981.  I spoke with
Mark Alderman
Better general locatiion is where State Hwy 74 and
State Hwy 215 meet, south of Perris Ca.
Scott DeForge
62 Imperial