OWNER OF 200 CARS

If you of any one that might want a nice 64 imperial crown at a very good price please let me know. The car is in great condition has rebuilt engine all original parts new paint new tires inside is in good condition, asking $3400 or best offer. Has less than 200 miles on engine. 661-725-6034 located in Delano California.