OWNER OF 200 CARS

Hi Stan....and welcome !!!
You are now my HERO ! ...anytime the wife says anything about my having
2-'66 Imperials (she says "you can only drive one at a time!") and a 4dr
parts cat i will show her the part about you having a car in your living
room!!!
My wife of 17 years was actually from the Sacramento area ( Roseville out on
Douglas before they started building up the area by I-80 and made it into a
LARGE shopping area!! - I can still remember when all that was there were
the sheep on the King family ranch !)......I wonder, is that museum you
mentined in the city of SAcramento? or is it that building out on Rt50 that
has had old cars for sale in it for a number of years?....at least it USED
to have them for sale...I haven't been back to the area for a few years at
least...
WEll, bets of luck to you a nd the museum!! and again, welcome to the IML!!
Regards,
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx