1958 IMPERIAL 4 SALE

I just got a letter from a couple living about 40 miles southeast of me who
have decided to sell their family owned 58 IMPERIAL.
To quote their letter:
" Bill, we are seriously considering selling our 1958 Imperial, 4 Dr
Hardtop. Our car has been family owned since new. Our hope is to find
someone that will appreciate her elegance and beauty as we do.
We don't know if you remember her from when we were at your home for
breakfast. She is still in the same mint condition as when you saw her.
We thought maybe you are aware of someone that would share our interest and
give her a good home.
We are asking $12,000.
On February 28th we are leaving for about two weeks. If you know of anyone
interested, we can be contacted after our return.
Thanx,
Gordy and Carolyn Muirhead
559-781-1022
email; GandCMuirhead@xxxxxxxxx"

The Breakfast they are referring to was the Sunday morning Bonvoyage
breakfast following the 1999 California Statewide Meet in Visalia.
I've drooled over this car for 15 years but they wouldn't sell & now I have
so many cars & I'm 15 years older so it's not in the books for me.I believe
the car is well optioned including A/C..........it's a very nice car & is
original & has been fully garaged all it's life.
Bill & Jan McPheeters, Visalia, Ca