67 Imperial Resources

Hey Maurice - Much of this info may be right under
your nose.  The Imperial club website has tons of
information in the vendors section.

I like Faxon's for my auto literature, and Lowell Howe
for parts like fenders, but there's lots to choose
from, so takea look in there - you'll be pleasantly
surprised if you have not explored teh site much yet.

www.imperialclub.com  is where its at.

--- maurice belleville <drbelleville@xxxxxxxxxxx>