neat Imperials

One of the neatest cars I have ever seen on eBay was a 1959 red convertible
with a white top. Swivel seats, I think. Loaded to the hilt. It was in an
arabian country, maybe Saudi Arabia. It belonged to aprice3 or something
and was still in the Arabic country.
One owner, totally original, down to the 392 ci hemi. 392? Yes. I guess
Chrysler used up its spare engines in export models.
Danny
By the way, the price was around $20,000 delivered to the port nearest you.
Had I had the money, I would have bought it, because, besides being one of
a very few, it was a too cool car.
I don't believe it sold at that auction.