Cars for sale

Hi All!
Just found these in the APRIL issue of "Old Car Trader" magaz.
Sure wish I had the $$$$ and room to even consider some of these but
hopefully someone out there will see what they are looking for.....I will
only put a few of the words used in the ads and if someone is interested
they can all the number included:

1957 Imperial-2 dr/complete car/matching # 392 Hemi w/dual qrad manifold,
a/c, ps, pushbutton trans, Arizona original, complete project car,slight
damage rear quater and bumper, everything there $7,000 obo, $6,000 w/o dual
quad.   301-622-7880

1957 Chrysler Crown 4dr hdtp,auto,nice to restore, motor good,new exhaust,
little effort to make it first class.   $3,200 /
305-242-0090/305-252-3159/306-992-3414

1957 Chrysler Imperial 2dr HT AZ car, orig 392 Hemi, new white
paint,rechromed, new interior, not perfect but very close, a classy car
negotiable! $15,500 obo 520-742-4263

1958 Imperial convt, light blue w/blue interior, orig. Hemi motor,
ps,pw,pseats, older restoration $29,500 Gullwing Motor Cars Inc 718-545-0500
FAx: 718-545-1308 / www.gullwingmotorcars.com

1958 Chry Imperial Crown Rare find! condition good, ele windows,
ac,loaded,392 Hemi,push-button drive Perfect for restoration. She needs a
good home. engine runds great. Cosmetic needs incl crack in windshield
$10,500 /252-235-2796

1959 Chrysler Imperial Crown/Cruiser green(orig color) NOS
interior,paint,brakes,exhaust,wide whites,trunk kit all new. Original spare
and 57,000 orig.miles/2nd owner $10,500 /386-788-4208//386-788-2226

1960 Chrysler Imperial Ghia // 1 of 16 built , #2 car, midnight blue ext,
navy blue leater front, broadcloth in back, new brakes,new wide whitewalls,
65K miles....#26,900 obo   918-622-6898 or m.loveall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
( I think this is a IML member,or at lease the name sound familiar!)

1961 Chrysle Imperial 4dr all power, no rust, is a daily driver, all
original, 413 engine, black ext,white int, a real beauty $4,800 /
406-257-2840 or
406-755-1097

1963 Chrysler Imperial LeBAron LIMO only 13 made by Ghia in Turin,Italy 413
V8, dual a/c and radios, extremely rare w/only 48k actual miles. Godfather
II movie car totally awesome at $24,995
407-932-1844  /  www.sunshineclassics.com

1964 Chrysker Crown Imperial less than 30K orig miles, metallic blue, blue
leather, all pwr options, orig. temp tag in back window, this car is nice!
orig. Calif tags included $7,500 obo call George at: 352-378-5172

1964 Chry Imperial Coupe, beautiful car, 37K orig miles,new chrome and
paint,good int.,runs and rives like a dream!
Call: days 440-446-8544 / 330-688-2376 eve

1965 Chrysler Imp CONV 413 V8, auto,ps,pb,ac,pw,orig leather buckets, orig
leather top (thats what it says!), unrestored 70K miles 4 new WWW tires,
runs and drives good Can Deliver 618-635-7056

1966 Chry Crown Imperial Conv triple black, Beverly Hills Calif car, 2nd
owner, rebuilt 440 V8, ac, loaded,runs excellent,good body-paint-int $9,900
818-898-7052 or http:\\communities.msm.com/edcars2

1967 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 4dr, motor mrebuilt,gold ext. w/white vinyl
top,new ps gearbox, carb,battery,rebuilt ac,tires,upper/lower ball
joints,turn signals,appraised at $9,500 asking $4,500 obo call for pictures
405-273-7465 and ask for Clarence

Man....I have to learn to type faster!!!....I sure wish I would hit the
Lottery real quick! some of these sound promising.......I guess most of us
deal with the question of " do I spend the $$$ on fixing up the one I have??
or do I sell this car and get one for a bit more $$ that is in better
shape???" since I have had my 2 1966 convrt's for about 15 years now, I
guess I am stuck with trying to restore them....i doubt I could bring myself
to sell them anyway, but some of the cars I just mentioned SURE would save
me LOTS of time...well, enough dreaming for now.

Hope someone out there can make use of these......lemme know if things work
out!!! and good luck to all!!
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx