: torqueflite problems part two

Hi again
First to anwser philippe   yes 3th engage
This morning I tryed my car again Firm shifts and no delay
Have to check if there is a oil flow to the cooler
Idid put the extra oilcooler inline with the original cooler
Is this to mutch restriction of the oilflow ?
Is it a good idee to takeout the convertor and the regulater valve clean and
replace ?
I will chance the oil A.S.A.P  and check for blocks in the lines
Any more idee's what can be wrong

Thanks Remco