e-bay handle

Hi gang,
     Before I go any further on the deck lid on e-bay is any member of
this group fergie56? If not, I may bid a little higher on it since he
just out bid me and I'm curious to see what it fits, if anyone else needs
it and knows what it fits, let me know now. I've heard from some of you
but no one has said if they are going to bid on it or not for sure. Let
me know
     Thanks
     Allan R.