1963 Chrysler/Imperial manual

I agree about bidding against one of our own, besides I need a 60.
    Keith, as far as what you paid for the car, it really dosen't matter
as long as you didn't spend the rent money or the food budget. When I
bought my 62 conv I didn't care about condition and was willing to pay
what it cost up to the amount of money I could spend without harming my
family in the process. It took me 20 years to have the money at the same
time I found the car so I went for it against the advice of many others
who saw it. Now they are all telling me it was a great investment. They
are still missing the point. I WANTED it and that is all there is to it.
If you bought yours for the same reasons like that you wanted it and
thats that, you did very well and enjoy it, knowing that it is what you
wanted and not something that had to be a bargain just to make everyone
else happy.

   Allan R.
   62 conv in process  ( Baby )